It’s now possible to try using SenseMaker® SafetyScan – for field reporting on safety in your organization. With SenseMaker® you can identify attitudes and behavior and use the collected data to influence behavior and safety culture.
- On the basis of great feedback to the MasterClass on “The Future of Safety Management”, we (Rambøll, comun.ch and Cognitive Edge) is offering an opportunity to try SenseMaker® in small scale in your organization.
- Besides testing SenseMaker® you will get intensive training in dealing with complexity and decision making – in potentially unsafe environments.
- The pilot will include useful actionable results and suggestions for how to improve safety
What you get from this pilot
- Patterns, trends and weak signals that no other system can detect, because of level of complexity
- Actionable insights and key learning points to improve safety management
- More nuanced and finely grained detection of specific risks and hazards
- Measures attitudes and behaviors – positive and negative, that you can either dampen or amplify
Contact me today, if you want to learn more about SafetyScan pilot in your organization. 20140912_SafetyScan Pilot Presentation